HELLO FROM MY 190th COUNTRY — DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!
I’m so excited to be here right now, it’s hard to put into words. Ever since I started playing baseball as a young kid and idolized Sammy Sosa, I’ve wanted to visit the Dominican Republic. So far, after exploring the capital of Santo Domingo for the last 24 hours, it’s everything I dreamed of AND MORE!
– Unbelievable colonial buildings
– Blue ocean views
– Friendliest people in the Caribbean
– Delicious coffee and cuisine
– Lovely Baseball parks everywhere
– Beautiful plazas and churches
– and best of all, CHEAP PRICES!
Join me on the latest episode of my $10 series to see how many things I can buy in the Dominican Republic for less than $10 — hint, I got a lot! Thank you to @GoDominicanRepublic for making this video happen.